WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Studio DUNN (“we,” “us,” “our”) is a Rhode Island LLC. If you need to contact us you may do so by mail or other physical delivery service at 310 Bourne Ave Bldg #1, Rumford, RI USA 02916; by email at email@example.com; by telephone at (401) 400-0206; or through the “Contact” feature on our website, www.studiodunn.com. If you are contacting us regarding this Policy, please include the word “Privacy” in the first line of your communication.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY
We collect, store, and process information about you that you provide to us when you:
- Use our website (for example by filling in a form or browsing while electronic data collection tools are enabled on your device);
- Contact us by telephone or in person (for example, to inquire about or to order our products);
- Send us a letter, email, social media message, or filled-in form;
- Subscribe to receive a service from us (for example, product information) or follow us on social media;
- Apply for employment; and
- Apply for trade or wholesale account status.
The type of information we may obtain includes:
- Your name, title, and contact information (such as email address, mailing address, billing address, telephone numbers);
- Your order for, purchases of, and payment for our products, including method of payment (for example, credit or debit card number or bank transfer information) and shipping information;
- Information relevant to your employment, or your application of employment, if you are applying for a job; and
- Information relevant to your trade or wholesale account status, or your application for trade or wholesale account status, with us.
We do not collect (unless you volunteer it) information on racial or ethnic origin; opinions such as on politics or religion; health; or membership in organizations (for example, interest groups or labor unions).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ELECTRONICALLY
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information through automated means. Such information may include:
- The date and time of your website visit;
- The pages that you visit on our website and the time that you spend on them;
- The internet protocol address of your computer or other devices, and/or other unique device identifiers;
- The internet domain name associated with your computer or other device;
- The browser type and version that you use, and the operating system if that is provided by the browser;
- Your metric preference;
- Your currency preference;
- Your page layout preference;
- Your page sort preference;
- The web address of the webpage that referred you to our website, if provided by your browser;
- Object requests;
- Completion status of any request that you make;
- Geographic location; and
- Other electronically available diagnostic or usage data.
A cookie is a text file with a small amount of data that may include a unique identifier. A website that you view can place a cookie on your computer or other device. Through them and other similar technologies (such as “pixels,” “beacons,” “tags,” and “scripts”), information can be collected and stored about the online activities of the personal computer or other device that you use. They can, for example, store and manage user preferences, deliver targeted advertising, enable your access to certain content, and gather analytic and usage data to help us refine and improve our understanding of your interests and your experience on, and resulting from your visit to, our website.
Cookies may be “session” cookies that last for the duration of your internet browsing session; or they may be “persistent” cookies that remain on your computer and are active whenever you begin a new browsing session, until you delete them.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings and always have the choice to change these settings to accept, alert you when a cookie is being sent, or reject cookies. Each browser’s settings are different. Visit your browser Help menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes.
- To enable making and fulfilling orders, making and receiving payments, and providing customer support;
- To evaluate your application for employment or for trade or wholesale account status;
- To personalize your access to our website and allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so;
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues with our website or electronic communications and data processing;
- To send email notifications, marketing, and/or non-marketing commercial communications (you may opt out of receiving newsletters from us by selecting the opt-out link at the bottom of our newsletters);
- To provide information to third parties that assist in fulfilling our services (such as parcel curriers);
- To assess trends relating to our business;
- To manage general record keeping;
- To enable us to compile anonymous, aggregated, statistics regarding how users use our website and to improve the structure of our website;
- To meet any legal and/or regulatory requirements; and
- For other similar purposes that are not incompatible with those listed above.
We may use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. We may process your personal information by both automated and manual means.
Your decision to provide your information for marketing and other purposes not directly related to an order for our products, or an application for employment or trade account or wholesale account status, or a contact form submission is optional and will not affect your ability to purchase our products.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third parties (“Service Providers”) to facilitate the management, operations, analysis, and improvement of our website and services or manage and operate them on our behalf. These Service Providers may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf; we take reasonable steps to ensure our Service Providers protect your information and do not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation, imposed by statute, regulation, a court, or regulatory agency;
- To protect the safety of users of the website or of the public;
- To protect and defend our legal rights and property;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website; and
- To protect against legal liability.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security because no method of transmission over the internet and no method of electronic storage is considered to be 100% secure. For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive information, credit card, or similar data in any emails you send us.
We maintain digital and physical safeguards designed to protect the information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, loss, disclosure or use. We use our safeguards to protect your information and try to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. Service Providers and contractors who might have access to your information in order to provide services on our behalf are required to provide adequate data security measures or will be contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You may request the deletion of all your information that we hold and the cessation of all processing thereof; and we will comply with that request except to the extent necessary to perform to completion any contract that you have entered into with us, and for the purposes of record keeping.
Deletion will not affect any processing already begun; nor will it extract non-identifiable information about you from any aggregated, anonymized, data set. We will not be able to remove your information from the database of third parties with whom we have already shared information, with your consent. You also have the right to a copy of your personal information that we hold in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage it. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You also have the right to request that we cease sending marketing communications, whether by email or otherwise, to you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES